Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fuck You Ebay

     I'm rather miffed about your policies regarding the sale of items "encouraging illegal activities." I'm a bookseller, and books are just knowledge and knowledge is never a bad thing, regardless of the subject. The Bible, the Koran and all the other 'holy books' are responsible for more death and destruction then any other book ever written and you proudly offer them for sale all over your site(s). Ridiculous and hypocritical is what I call your corporation.

     I specialize in books you can't find in normal places and my sales are high, indeed, I am an excellent Ebay seller, as evidenced by my performance history and customer feedback. The biggest problem I have is you and your policies that continually knock me back down. Amazon has no such policies (except regarding methamphetamine use and manufacture) and my books sell like hotcakes on their systems. I guess I don't understand why a huge, impersonal, hypocritical, greedy company like Ebay wouldn't want to profit off this stuff.

     And ya know who buys the crazy books? Law enforcement officers, chemists at legitimate drug labs in Switzerland, and idiots who get them shipped to the same locale they are going to construct their labs at, pretty much guaranteeing their own eventual capture. And it makes it super easy 'cause the Feds can just subpoena you folks instead of me to get their addresses! Voila! Bad guys behind bars, and we all make some extra $$!

     And ya know what else? I investigate all the books I carry, and I carry the best versions of the information and knowledge out there, so that folks so inclined make a clean product and don't blow up their neighbors. So by disallowing the sale of these items on Ebay, you're directly contributing to the problem(s) more so than you would if you allowed their sale on your site(s)! Chew on that one for a spell.

     Also, I'm a good human being. Do you know who folks are getting this information from if they're not getting it from me? They're getting it from Big Bad Bubba in Bum-Fuck Arkansas who's raping his sister, selling drugs and weapons and generally having little to no regard for his local environment. Thanks Ebay, for censoring the sale of my books and keeping me down. If I wasn't so poor I wouldn't have to do all this in the first place. So help a guy out, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment